Wednesday, October 19, 2005

This week's SPAM report.....

I just can't get enough of these excellent Spam subject lines. I mean, at this point, how can you even tell if they are actually Spam? I have no idea. Here are my favorites for this week:

Fwd: bernini don't (I have nothing to say)

Fwd: decor chuckle (does it creep you our when your furniture laughs at you?)

Motorized-Chair at no-cost to you! (sign me up for laziness!)

Get 500 USD Overnight! (hmmm....)

Re: beggary, Will it work out? (ask the homeless?)

Just try and compare... (I’m trying!! I’m Trying!!)

Do you love me or not? botulism formulaic ( nothing says love like Botulism)

This is the time of your life latitude damon (Set a course for Latitude Damon!!! We’re in for a P-A-R-T-Y!!!)

You left something the other night srlmyyip (I’ve been looking everywhere for my srlmyyip!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home