Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rest in Peace RAW...


.... Last Thursday, January 11, 2007, the world lost a most prolific thinker. Robert Anton Wilson, the author of numerous great books, most notably the wonderful Illuminatus! Trilogy, passed away at the ripe ol age of 74. For those of you who don't know ol' Hobbsy personally, the Illuminatus! is one of my absolute favorite books. Required reading, in my opinion. Mr. Wilson's books had a profound impact on the way I view the world, and the world was made, in some way, better by his existence.

I'm sure he's having a great time in the next realm, but we sure do miss him here!

Thanks Bob! Hail Eris, All Hail Dischordia!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

DANG, Hobbs!

Dont SCARE me like that!

Fer a minute there, I thougt you said Anson Williams died.

Prsonally, I dont wanna live in a werld witout Potsie Weber in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home