Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hello my children..


...and apologies to all of you. Hobbs here, bringing you love, peace, knowledge, and FIRE! CLEANSING FIRE, TO SCOUR THE EARTH. WATCH OUT, TEXAS! Oh, excuse me.
Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know, you are not forsaken or forgotton. I've been working, as always, to bring more of us together, here and at The Hill. And progress has been strong. I've got my initiatives.

I've been meeting with my secret advisor, in one of my other incarnations, the Comte du Saint GeCENSORED! Sorry kids, you'll have to figure that one out on your own.

However, much of the work is for the HILL, and the great internet takeover. And why not start with Myspace? Everyone is on it, or will be. Hill TV is feasting, like a virus, or a worm, deep inside myspace, feeding off of its flesh, a parasite taking over its host. Join the movement. Come to Hill TV. On Myspace? Well, visit ME, and then visit here:

Generated at MySpaceSupport.com
Click the picture to view profile!



In other Myspace news, What the hell is this?







































I don't know, but for some reason, I like it!


6 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

I was jus tellin Little Noodle: Joey dont do Myspace

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Joey, do it just to increase your audience... my hits hav tripled. That's times 3.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Trufe be tol, Im startin t think bout when an how t bring down th final curtin at th JPS. Gotta happm somtime, ya no.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Are you nuts?

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yeah. I am.

But whats yer point?

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

joey, you can never leave!
yr part of us now
we need you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home