Monday, December 12, 2005

You can't tell me....


...that this isn't a bit creepy.

BREWSTER, MA – More than two dozen whales and dolphins became stranded on the shores of Cape Cod Bay last week, and experts say the snowstorm may have contributed to their deaths. “It was either that, or the wrath of God. The seas don’t seem to be boiling right now, but who knows what goes on when no one is looking” said premier dolphinologist Robert McCaw.

In all, at least nine pilot whales and 24 dolphins died. Five of the whales and seven of the dolphins had to be euthanized, while the rest were found dead. Rumors that the dolphins were in fact passing on warnings have not been verified, though the contents of a clipboard held by one ‘volunteer,’ which he wrote fervently on while squatting next to one of the few surviving dolphins, has yet to be located.

Perhaps nature is not just pissed at humans?

11 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you to get back to work. I am not going to tell you again.

They will not be happy......

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

"From Hells hart, I stab at thee! Fer hates sake, I inject my last sodium cyanide into thee!"

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Joey:
Are you quoting Moby Dick, or Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan? My money is on "KHAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!"

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Its sorta a combnation o th two: Khaki Dick.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I had that once. Everyone could smell it through my clothes...

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

Still this same article?

You gotta at least do one post a day, c'mon now... I'm missin' you!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yeah, Hobbs! What barstool are YOU beachd on rite now?

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Malach called them home, he was hungry

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

ok. I'm beginning to wonder if you've been fired.

No response on myspace, and no new posts here, STILL!

new pics on my blog

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

An theres still 7 years t go ......

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

hehe :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home