Friday, December 09, 2005

God damn them....


....do you KNOW what I did all day?? DO YOU??? God damn them, i WORKED ALL DAY. All freaking day! You know what else? I did a pretty freaking good job. And you know what makes me feel like throwing up? It almost felt.......shudder........GOOD. Great jumping jehova's witnesses man. Hobbs needs your help. I didn't get to visit Spacefarmers page today. I read that fucking thing like 15 times a day (cuz he obviously doesn't work, and posts all day!) I didn't get to go to Hill TV today, and i feel like a goddamn heroin addict who's about to grab some stuffy old broad in a bad fur and pearls, drag her by the hair into an alley, beat her sensless with whatever blunt object I can find, piss on her, take her purse, shove her pearls in my ass, and run to the nearest dealer (That's Hill TV folks, www.hill-tv.com. No, I swear, its not addictive, and will not make you socially maligned). Goddamn it, they are watching me. Look at all this swearing. BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN, gentle readers. Keep the faith. Keep visiting me here. And if you are lonely, here are some friends of mine who will help you through this troubled times....




Murk says "Mmmmmm......feels good in the poophole!"

4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

If you let snot hang outta yer nose all day -- an I mean like ALL FRIGGIN DAY, gettin werse an werse as th day gose on -- yer bosssll probly stop watchin ya soonr rathrn later Hobbs.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

Man you gotta learn to put in links man LINKS

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

the links, they are not working!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

not to mention, damn your fast. i just put that up and was coming back to it, which i'm doing now!

Joey, good plan. the booger is a great method

 

Post a Comment

<< Home