Monday, December 05, 2005

I just couldn't resist....


this past weekend, i had to watch it, again. I can't help myself. I know the overall plot sucks, as does much of the acting. But, the whole watching the world get destroyed by nature? God, i just cannot resist but watch it over and over and over and over.......And I did. and I loved it.
and then, I come to work, and I see this article on Elaine's site (Atlantic Current Is Weakening ), and then this article on the New York Times (Study Shows Weakening of Atlantic Currents), and then this article on CNN (Current that warms Europe weakening). Yes, they are all the same article, but some people like different sources. MMMMM, global warming world destruction.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta get warm to get cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home