Friday, December 02, 2005

WE DID IT!!!!!


...That's right folks!! America has finally executed 1,000 people officially, since 1977!!!
This happened in North Carolina, and I'm gonna send them a nice fruit basket.
Sorry, I may be left leaning and liberally minded, but I hate people too, and I'm alright with the death penalty. I mean, really, out of 6 Billion, what's one or two less here and there. It's not like we're killing by the millions here, no genocide! I mean, its been 28 years. That is only about 35 and a half person a year. And we can send the food they'd eat to someone who is starving, and, get this, NOT a killer. So, happy 1,000 everyone!! Keep up the good work!

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Deth penlty is dull an gettn dullr.

How long we gotta wate fer Th Runnin Man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home