Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just to share


...I'm no hippy, no vegetarian. I like my Meat (Hell, the other night I went to an ethiopian restaurant, and one of my entree's was Raw Beef in sauce, and let me tell you, it was DAMN good!), I like my beef and lamb. No more diseased chicken though. I'll stay away. But I do like the healthy food, I won't lie. I don't eat much for sweets, just never in the mood, and i hate the chemical taste of much of the junk food out there. If I can get organic and support those organizations that appear to exist outside of the evil network that runs the world, small companies who make all natural or organic hippy type stuff, well hell, anything to give my money to someone aside from the major evil corporations and government. And I have discovered some blissful items, here and there. The one I want to tell you about is Barbara's Bakery's All Natural Jalapeno Cheese Puffs. Now, I don't know who Barbara is, but after 4 or 5 years of sucking down these damn good, slighty spicey, heartburn inducing but oh so good little bits of possibly good for me junkfood, if I ever meet Barbara, she gets a good kiss with tongue AT LEAST! Hell, at this point I might lick her special area's in tribute and thanks for these magical bags of bliss. THIS SHIT TASTES GREAT! So, there you go folks. Hobbs' recommended product of the day. find them. love them. Shit, I buy them 10 bags a trip, and eat them every week.

4 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

If you really like organic foods, try Mr. Pugsly's peanut butter dog treats. My dog speaks highly of them.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Dont no one eat Silly Putty no more?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

but, i don't eat dog treats....

well, all i can say is, i don't necessarily eat only organic food, but if i see vegetables in the market, i'll choose the organic ones. i don't trust the govt and big business and god knows what chemicals they put in the damn food.
but these cheesy puffs are like crack. god damn crack

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

you should definately drink organic milk. It's all I've purchased for the past year because it taste so wonderful. there really is a huge difference in the taste. i don't care for organic peanut butter, but everything else organic I buy if I can. why not? it's better for you. it cost a bit more, but in the end your body will thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home