Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Message to the advocates of Intelligent Design

Folks,
I understand that you, the advocates of intelligent design, are fighting to teach the fact
that the universe was created by a higher power, an intelligent being
who guided the creation, growth, and evolution (whoops) of the universe.
I can postulate that you believe that
humans were all created by this being
and created with a purpose
you seem to be so good at explaining things,
I would like you to now justify your Intelligent Design theory
and please, tell us
for what purpose did your higher power create the following?
Please, justify these:
I contacted the Intelligent Design Brain Trust here at their Intelligent Design headquarters. Sadly, I was unable to translate their response from Redneck to English. If you are able to translate Redneck, please, meet me here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home