Thursday, November 10, 2005

Hobbs has 2 faces?

....What's that? Well kids, I'll tell you. Hobbs von Wackamole is a many of many interests. I'm not all doomsday and ephermality. While my main passion is in fact the unexplainable, the coming shift in the cycle, Mayans, and 2012, I have another passion that is much more tangible in our world - Music. Yes, Hobbs is a Music Lover. It is something I spend much of my time with. And so, as I am your friend and here to help you, I would also like to help you in the world of music appreciation. Thus, I have started a secondary blog to rant and rave about all things Music (and I may even throw in little rants on all you starfuckers too!).
So, here you go
I hope you enjoy!

http://musicgreatergood23.blogspot.com

7 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is why you can never trust a man named Hobs.

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do not deserve the second "B" in your name.

Blogs are a way of life in the United States of America. You can not have more than one blog because that will make people confused and disenchanted about our great country of ours. So quote a great American Patriot, Pottie Tang, "Sa da tay!"

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

tough words from an anonymous caller.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous, I am closer than you think.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Hey Hobbs with 2 b's. I will put a link on my blog, to yours. I'll check out this other blog too. But where did you get the von Wackamole from, are you German?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

in ways you never could imagine!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wackamole is provincial French Surname, Salubitch-a-tron!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home