Monday, November 07, 2005

..I'm here to help.....

...I realize that i spend much of my blogging time talking the religious talk. Well, at least the apocalyptic talk. I leave most of the politics to the TUB, and i hit the funny from time to time. But don't worry, my dear children. I'm not just concerned with our future. I am concerned for YOU, you here today, stuck in this joke of a world. The present is a dirty ugly place, and so much of it is incorrect. I am certainly working on rants for you about what needs a fixin' in the dirty world today, and in conjuction with MollyBurger's Head CockMaster, I bring you today's list:


THINGS NO LONGER ALLOWED:
  • Whitney Houston
  • Plastic Christmas Wreathes
  • Training Bras
  • "Sippy" cups
  • Crosswalk Buttons
  • Maroon 5
  • Lefty Scissors
  • XBox
  • Puggles (new cross breed-Pugs and Beagles)
  • Mangos
  • Filet O Fish
  • Class Rings
  • WALMART (check this out!)
  • Mitt Romney
  • MItt ROMNEY
  • MITT ROMNEY
  • MITT FUCKING ROMNEY
  • FUCKING MITT ROMNEY
  • MITT ROMNEY FUCKING

The items found on this list should no longer be allowed in your life. Turn them away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home