Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm back...

...Hello my children! I'm sorry I was away for so long. I've missed you so, but had a loverly relaxing time. And now, I have much to catch up on!

Over at the Wow things are going nuts, and there is much reading to do (Polanski, why haven't you joined the WOW yet?)

The world is further going nuts, with suicide bombers, crazy school shootings, Stupid celebrities (as a note, I don't believe in paying attention to celebrities lives. I don't care what they do with their time. All I care about is their work. Do they act well and make good movies? Do they write actually good music (rare)? Do they make worthwhile contributions to the world of art and entertainment? Good. Otherwise, I could give a crap. Crappy Houston and Crappy Brown are not worth paying attention too, as they aren't good musicians, so who cares about their coked up divorce? NOT HOBBS! Crappa Nichole Crap is not even a celebrity, does nothing worth paying attention to, and is not worth paying attention to. I'd rather watch Lost Season 2 and listen to the new Cure reissues).

So, I'd like to start off my return with this lovely picture. It is a sad affair, really. Over 1,000 innocent and beautiful Marijuana plants, who make wonderful contributions to the world, were discovered by authorities and senselessly burned to death. Why? I don't know. But just look where the cops are standing:

And finally, I'd like to thank Dr. Robert J Murk for this little article, which references ol' Hobbses favorite date. You guessed it, 2012. And, it ties our favorite conspiracy, 9/11, right into it! You see, apparently that big gaping hole, that insult that hasn't been filled by the failed american government, is set to be filled by the year 2012! Coincidence? Hobbs don't believe in no coincidence! Just use your imagination, and when the great cycle shifts and our world starts anew, guess where their evil seat of tyrrany will be? You think they're gonna give up without a fight? Think on that, and let me know.

Kisses, children!

7 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Back in th coments on this post, Doc M pitchd th WoW thing t me. I dclined, n gave my reasns in th same place. Them reasns was xpanded on in my Manifesto a few posts latr.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

I understand, Joey. No harrassment here! though it would be interesting to have you toss a post up there once a week, but i like the polanski show right where it is!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Jeez. I'm sorry I offered. I just thought JP would like it. Apparently he's too big for us, Hobbsie!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Quite th rverse, Doc. I aint big ENUFF. Tsall I can do to keep th JPS acktive n fresh n fun.

Theres such a thing as spreadin onself too thin, ya kno?

I wont mention no names, tho ...

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Loves ya Joey!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

sure Joey, smear my character! I see how it is!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Wit alla th spreadin an smearin goin on here, this site coud be deemd Unsuitable Fer Minors.

Id reckommend addin sompm like a V-chip, but evn THAT souns kinda dirty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home