Thursday, June 22, 2006

Enlightenment by Fire…

…seems to me the only way to go, my friends. Hobbs here. You may have noticed I’ve been quiet lately. I am, as always, working. Working for you, for myself, for the Greater Good.
And I’m working to decide what direction to take here at 7 Years to Go. You see, there are so many options. We can all learn the path to enlightenment, and to the new era that will begin. And yet I constantly feel the need to point out what is current, and what is wrong, with our world today.

This will not change, but new directions will be taken. It is important to understand what is happening in the world around you. To identify those who are working against our enlightenment.


But it is also important to act. Every little bit counts. So there will be more action items to show you.


Finally, it is true. You do have to go through hell to reach the promised land, and we can only reach enlightenment by fire, my friends. Dr. Murk said it best, that we will all be dancing on the rubble. The rubble is the system, the governments and churches, money and finance. I’d like to tell you all that when the day comes, these things will all be magically whisked away. But that is not how it works. The only way to have rebirth is destruction. Sometimes I wonder if our idiot in chief isn’t actually doing a good thing with all these wars, bringing about huge waves of destruction. The worse this American government gets, the closer it comes to being brought down. We need to work together on this, kids. There are things that need saving, and things that need breaking.

Quote of the day: "I figure that the more of you there are around me, the more chance there is of the inevitable hail of bullets hitting you instead of me. " - Warren Ellis

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger don1775 said...

blah blah blah. Shut up hobbs, Why don't you go hug a tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home