Monday, April 17, 2006

Not Allowed...

Sorry, AngryMan, but there are certain things I simply cannot abide by.
Folks, slang comes and goes. Some of it works, and it stays. Others we need to let go.
Some words are just so downright lame that you should be embarrassed for using them.
This brings me to the 'word' Hella. I remember kids starting to use this as slang, like 'wicked,'
many years ago. It was bad. And it didn't take, and it went away. For some reason, some of you decided to try it again. I have heard it said outloud at least 4 times in the last week, and have now seen it typed in a comment on my blog.
Folks, Hella is not a word, and using it simply sounds stupid.
I mean, really. Say this outloud:
"Wow man, that's hella cool."
yes, it sounds stupid.
so please, unless you're 10 years old, or Eric Cartman, don't say Hella. Its just plain dumb.
(remember, the reason Cartman says it is to mock people who say it. Don't fall into this trap!)

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

THATs tellin im, Hobbsy!

Yer so BOSS!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

I'm using it to hella honor Cartman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home