Monday, January 02, 2006

for all my Gregorian bitches out there...

...I say to you, who follow the arbitrary Gregorian calendar, happy fucking new year. I hope that this meaningless excuse for drinking (not you, Murk. Like you, I don't need no excuse to drink, either!) helps you all to, when hungover, take stock of the meaninglessness of our general day to day crap and inspire you to actually do something, and discover something, something greater out there. Click on this link to learn a little something about a more accurate culture and calendar.


and to those of you bitches (Murk) who want to know when I'll change the name of my little blog here. Just remember, its 2006 by you Grego's, but there is still 6 years and 11 months to go. close enough to say 7 years, aand face it, 7 is a better number. Right, you freemason bitches????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home