Monday, November 28, 2005

This image disturbes me...

But, I found it connected to a bloggers profile, this woman has about 15 different blogs, her profile description reads: "Born at Yerkes Observatory, grew up on many observatory mountains and secret government testing grounds, burr under the saddle of the Real Rulers of America since childhood, family black sheep with three bags of wool, pulled down more than one politician in life, winner of the "Struck by Lightning Indoors" award for most hits in lifetime, three direct and seven glancing blows. Now living on a mountain with horses and cats and dogs and chickens and a husband. Yikes. " And, she makes cool pictures like this:

8 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Hobbs, I think ya mighta foun yer true callin -- BLOGCOMBER!

Go out n find us a few good blogs!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Yo? Who are you, Fab 5 Freddy?

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

Murk,
when a woman of this stature and talent starts a sentence with the word Yo, you bow down and kiss her feet.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

No I don't. You might, but I bow to no one. I will not serve... better tu rule in hell.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

true true, i meant that more figuratively. besides, licking feet is much better. better still when yr standing. hmmm, i'll have to think on this

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Ginny said...

"No I don't. You might, but I bow to no one. I will not serve..."

So, what's life like not getting any? LMFAO

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

yeah... you're cool, ginny. real fucking cool...

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Ginny said...

haha, sorry murk. no hard feelings ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home