Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Joey's a Genius!!

I'd like to call all of your attention to the Joey Polanski Show. He has given us an interesting metaphor here with this post. Joey, hope you don't mind the plagarizing!!:

"Nutty basterd riskd his stupid fuckin neck las nite stackin up three HUGE plastick garbidge cans -- THREE OF EM -- jus so he coud clime up em an cut th screen of my kitchin window, bust out th glass, an entr my apartment ilegaly.

I awoke t find him standin at th kitchin sink, doin th dishs I left settin ovrnite.

Since washin dishs is a job Id realy rathr not do myself, I invitd th guy t stick aroun on sorta a gest werkr program.

An I took th screens offa alla my windows, hopin that mite keep me from havin t do th lawndry tmorra."

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Cash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Let's not be too liberal with the word "genius," Hobbs.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

uh oh
angry man, I think I'm onto you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home