Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More Animal Suicide...


I told you this would keep happening. More Mutants and Animal Suicide! Read between the lines, folks. We're fucked!

41 Beached Whales Shot in New Zealand

WELLINGTON, New Zealand - Wildlife officers shot 41 pilot whales that beached on New Zealand's South Island, the Department of Conservation said.
A total of 49 whales came ashore Saturday near Farewell Spit in the second major stranding in the area within two weeks. Eight died on the beaches, and the remaining animals were shot when heavy seas prevented any attempt to refloat them.
"Given the hopelessness of being able to successfully refloat the whales, our prime concern was then to avoid the whales' suffering a long and painful death," Greg Napp, the department's Golden Bay area officer, said in a statement.
Napp said the latest stranding was likely unconnected to another last month when 129 pilot whales came ashore close by.


we think they aren't as smart as us. are you kidding. Now they kill themselves just to be away from us, smart little buggers.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Blogger Joey Polanski said...

"From Hells heart I stab at me. Fer hates sake I spit my last breff at me."

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Malach the Merciless said...

They forgot that the sea kingdom is attempting to prostrate themselves before the all powerful Malach

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger AngryMan said...

Damn! I had something to say and I can't remember what the hell it is... Wait for it, wait for it. Stay on target, stay on target...
Nope, can't remember...
Oh, I got it, but now I realize that it probably isn't that funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home