Friday, October 28, 2005

..Newton parents, however, do NOT kick ass...


..and apparently, political correctness has run amok!

"The school's principal said yesterday he acceded to the complaints of a handful of parents who said that because the school's traditional Halloween celebrations offended their religious beliefs, they would not send their children to school if the revelry continued this year."

say WHAT???? Halloween is offensive now? These people must be demon worshippers, and the fact that Halloween is a day that the monsters come out, and people dress like monsters in order to stay safe, these parent's must be offended because they are unable to get their yearly dose of Human meat!

''Not everyone is going to agree with the decision, and I really understand that," said principal David Castelline, , who last year grew a beard and dressed up as Johnny Damon. ''But I felt the goal was really important to make it a respectful and open and welcoming place for all members of our community."
Castelline, who met yesterday with the Parent Teacher Organization to explain his decision, said three teachers told him they had children in their classes who were not going to come to school if the Halloween celebration was held. The celebration, which has been going on for at least 14 years, involves teachers dressing up and lining the hallways and children making Halloween-related arts and crafts."

"Of nearly a dozen parents interviewed outside the school yesterday, none supported the decision to cancel the celebration. Several parents said they are considering staging a protest by donning costumes on Monday and standing in front of the school, fighting off the offended parents who try to eat their children."

"A recent survey issued by a shopping mall management company found that 23 percent of Americans planned to take part in a school Halloween party this year."

''It's not good," said her 7-year-old son, Jake, who is planning to dress up as a Ninja and go trick-or-treating after school. ''Last year we got a Halloween party and it was really fun."

You go, little ninja Jake! Kick some honky demon children eating ass with that ninja sword.

26 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why read fake news stories here, when you can read them at www.theonion.com !!!! This blog sucks.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

because, my dear idiot, these are REAL news stories......

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what, you really suck, Hobs, The Onion is the greatest website ever! Your news is not real. Miers is not a demon. I think you are the real demon. How can you do this to America? America does not deserve this kind of attention. Attention that we as American do not deserve. You should wake up every morning and salute the American Flag and sing the national anthem.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

1. the onion is great.
2. you're grammar is terrible
3. prove she's not a demon
4. much of this news is real, other things are obviously conjecture
5. I will not salute your flag or sing your anthem.
5. thank you for thinking I am a demon.
6. What did I do to America? What I did was directed at Bush and Miers. They are not America.
7. I'm surprised you like the onion. I do not see that you have a sense of humor.

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Hobs, I think you are definitely a communist. Move back to Russia and salute Lenin's grave. I should not call you a demon because that is an insult to other Demons. You are not American....

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

tough words coming from an anonymous caller!!! Me, a communist? ho ho, that is amuzing!

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is better than being a Canadian

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

ah, so mr. anonymous has the hatred in him as well.
my little tough guy, just remember, we are all residents of the earth, and share in the burdon. while we may not like each others politics or values, we need to find better ways of cooperation in order to achieve a better life for all of us. for the greater good.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hobs, I have been testing you this whole time. I am not from earth. I am from a planet that is millions of earth miles away from Earth. You are a different type of human that I have encountered. I was not sure what to expect. You passed the test. I would like to take you back to my planet to study and also to teach you about all the new technologies that we have invented and also we can laugh at all the crap that is happening on earth. My planet is a great place. The only thing that we have in common with earth is music. We love earth music. Do you like Earth Music? Thurston Moore is like a god on our planet. The Beatles. The Doors etc.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

i would be delighted to visit your world. However, i must note that I am needed here. I have much work to be done before the great shift of 2012. these people need my help. I doubt all will survive (there are far too many of us), but some shall, and I must assist them. Thus, my visit cannot be for too long. I look forward to it. Thurston Moore, eh? Good choice (another test?)

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes 2012 is a very important year. our scientists have been working on that for years. We must be prepared. It will be a very bad year. I can only tell you that.........

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

working on it, how...

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can not tell you now. soon. When I take you back to my planet I will explain everything. You will be able to save your planet when I am finished explaining.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

i am interested...very interested

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

what's the matter, lover?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

Aliens don't live on other planets! The live on the same plantes they've always lived on. Sheesh, why would they go live on another planet and leave their home world? Dumb Dumb Dumb.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not living on Earth. I am only visiting. Hobs, are all people from earth this hostile?

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

yo Murk, when did you learn to read? I just read through all the comments, and i NEVER stated that this alien was from another planet. Read up, bitch. And, if I did say, hey, your from another planet, another would mean other than my own! i thought you were smart.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

You deleted the comment where you clerely made referrence to this alien moving from his home planet to another planet. You deleted it to make me look silly. Well, you look silly.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

You're grasping at straws, Murk. it's pathetic, really! I deleted nothing. Had I done so, there would be 2 comments in a row by one person, which there is not. Pathetic, really. I expected more from you!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Christopher said...

You deleted a comment and then stole my identity to make it look like there was no mistake or something. You and your fake aliens can go back to the other world and not their homeworld, junkie!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. I did. I'm a big stupid guy with man boobs and a station wagon. I wear dresses and I eat poop on German websites for money.

Clearly, I am the worst blogger ever!

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a stupid alien who likes to wedge my head up hobbs' bummy!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

wow, that was clever how you used my name in vain. notice the lack of photo however.
YOU SHALL PAY FOR YOUR INSOLENCE, SWINE, YOU SHALL PAY.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Pay? I'll give you five bucks.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Hobbs von Wackamole said...

that'll about cover how much your insolence actually matters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home